• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :)

Years
    Hi!

I'm obviously new here. I'm Rhappi, but you can also call me by my real name Larissa. I'm from Germany and I enjoy the Pokémon games since I was like 6 or 7 years old :)

I'm a very friendly and warm person and cannot wait to talk to you guys ^_^

goldenyellowcrystal

A Black Crystal of Mystery
    Years
    Hallo, Larissa! Welcome to Poke Community! Don't you worry... we are also friendly! :)

Now... There's the Current Pokemon Generation Gaming for you! You like the games, yes? So, you'll easily love it here! Oh yeah! Make sure to read and follow rules, okay?

If you need a friend, leave a VM to meeee :D
    Have fun!

Years
    Hi!

I'm obviously new here. I'm Rhappi, but you can also call me by my real name Larissa. I'm from Germany and I enjoy the Pokémon games since I was like 6 or 7 years old :)

I'm a very friendly and warm person and cannot wait to talk to you guys ^_^

Hi Larissa, I'm Nichole but everyone here calls me Hikari.

It's nice you are already looking around, and I see something you might have interest in.

Along with the Pokemon Gaming sections, you should check out the Pokemon Clubs and both Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia. I am one trivial young lady if you ask me.

Shout out a VM to me if you wanna chat, I have a particular hatred towards
    Spoiler:

So, what's your fave Pokemon? I love Oshawott.

Also, I'm a fan of Vampire Knight - a popular manga/anime series in Japan. I love the characters in it, especially Zero. He's such a hottie...

Also, if you have questions don't hesitate to contact any staff members whether it be moderators, super moderators, administrators or Rukario himself!

- Hikari10

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hey there, and welcome to PC! Here you can find all sorts of info on all the Pokemon games - the new ones and the ones you remember from way back when. I've pretty much been a fan since Blue came out. So, are you looking forward to the new B/W sequels coming out later this year?

If you want to talk, feel free to leave me a VM! Hope you enjoy your time here on PC, and be sure to get to know us and have fun! Look forward to seeing you around the site :)

Back