• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Welcome to PC, ZekromTrainer! I like Zekrom as well! It's a great Dragon/Electric type Legendary, and one of the best in the Unova region! Nice to meet ya as well! :)

I see you signed up using our app. You should totally visit the desktop site sometime though! We have a lot in store for you, such as trading with members, battling, or just plain discussion & stuff. :) There's so much to do! :)

Have fun here in the forums, and don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions ok! :)

Cid

Years
  • It's nice to meet you too, Lizzy! That is such a cool avatar you got there. Anyway, it's about time we had a few more Texans on this side of the internet.

Best way to start your stay here is to jam-pack your introduction, but since you have updated your profile then that conveniently takes care of it for me, haha. If you want to get to know more people, then look around the forums a bit and start participating in the discussions! You'll surely meet a lot of new friends. Just be careful not to skip any rules, be it the stickied ones or the general forum's. Whatever happens, you're free to express yourself. Be as crazy and fun as you deem fit.

So with that, I truly hope you have fun. Maybe follow Megan's advice and check out the desktop site, and definitely message a staff member if you need assistance. See ya.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi ZekromTrainer94!

Zekrom is cool although I'm more of a Reshiram girl when it comes to the Tao Trio Legendaries.

Have you checked out the various Pokemon Gaming sections, including the new Black 2 & White 2 section?

There's a lot of B2/W2 talk going on right now.

Our Trade Corner, Competitive Battling Center, Pokemon Clubs and Pokemon/Other Trivia are some good highlights of this forum.

See you soon... and watch out for the derpz.

- Hikari10

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PokeCommunity! :D I agree with Hikari, I'm more of a Resh fan, but still don't mind Zekrom too much :) I hope you enjoy your time here and make many new trainer friends!

Back