• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Hi im midnite at lest that is what most everyone calles me.
    I joined for the simple fact pokemon rocks and pokecommunity has three of my favorite things. Roplay, Hacks, and Pokemon

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • well welcome midnite . lol u have a similar username as another user here just hope we don't have a repeat of yesterdays or today's early morning situation hahaha. any ways welcome again Im pretty sure all of us here joined cos were crazy bout Pokemon, personally i cant make hacks but I do love playing them.

AxeyWaxyWoo

Awesome Sauce Trainer
    Years
  • Hey there! :D Yeah, everyone on here is pretty Pokemon obsessed (Which is awesome! XD). I used to play hacks back in 2007, then forgot about them for ages! Though funnily enough last night I started playing them again, got myself Liquid Crystal. :)

Anyway, welcome to PC! :) Hope to see ya around! Just VM me if ya wanna talk!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Midnite, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid.

I like yuor username even though 'Midnite' is actually spelled 'Midnight', but it's OK.

I'm so much into hacking & B2W2. For hacking, go here, for RP's, go here & for general Pokemon discussions, go here. If you wanna learn more about B2W2, go here. Just click the 'here's'.

If you wanna chat with me, drop by my page & leave a VM. Don't forget to contact a member with a bold & colored username if you have problems regarding the forum.

Stay cool at PC.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    'Midnite' is actually spelled 'Midnight'
    I know I Just like this spelling and The corect spelling user name was already taken this is just my slang version of the word

Back