• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Hi I'm Cerberus87, was going to be Cerberus but that was taken... I know PokéCommunity for a while but mostly lurked, now I joined! I'm 24 years old and play since RBY. My favourite Pokémon is Houndoom.

Years
    Hi I'm Cerberus87, was going to be Cerberus but that was taken... I know PokéCommunity for a while but mostly lurked, now I joined! I'm 24 years old and play since RBY. My favourite Pokémon is Houndoom.

Hi Cerberus, I am Hikari.

My username comes from the Japanese name of one of my fave Pokemon characters while the 10 came from the month I was born in (October, which is the 10th month of the year).

So, you're 24? I'm like 4 years younger. Just like you, I grew up with Pokemon and I have been playing all 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen games. I used to lurk PC before I joined in 2011 and now that I'm a member I have an even better experience.

When I first joined, I wasn't the intelligent, comedic Hikari you're seeing now. I used to be a total noob and my avatars/signatures were uncreative. I have since touched up a few things (particularly the signature design) and I have hit over 2,300 friends.

I love memes, comedy, anime and of course Pokemon!

The Pokemon Gaming boards are definitely your section to start at. I tend to hang out in Pokemon Trivia, Other Trivia, New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls and most Pokemon-based boards.

Make sure you read the rules or talk to those with the bold colored names.

And please, no advertising... the last thing we need is stupid adbots.

Also, I hope you make new friends. You can just VM me on my profile or friend request me if you need help settling in.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Cyclone appears!

Cyclone uses "Welcome". It's super effective!

Cyclone flees!

(In other words, welcome and make yourself at home. :) )

Cyclone

Thanks, I hope I will!

Hi Cerberus, I am Hikari.

My username comes from the Japanese name of one of my fave Pokemon characters while the 10 came from the month I was born in (October, which is the 10th month of the year).

So, you're 24? I'm like 4 years younger. Just like you, I grew up with Pokemon and I have been playing all 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen games. I used to lurk PC before I joined in 2011 and now that I'm a member I have an even better experience.

When I first joined, I wasn't the intelligent, comedic Hikari you're seeing now. I used to be a total noob and my avatars/signatures were uncreative. I have since touched up a few things (particularly the signature design) and I have hit over 2,300 friends.

I love memes, comedy, anime and of course Pokemon!

The Pokemon Gaming boards are definitely your section to start at. I tend to hang out in Pokemon Trivia, Other Trivia, New Users/Welcome, Other Voting Polls and most Pokemon-based boards.

Make sure you read the rules or talk to those with the bold colored names.

And please, no advertising... the last thing we need is stupid adbots.

Also, I hope you make new friends. You can just VM me on my profile or friend request me if you need help settling in.

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

I'm not an adbot... :D I believe I'll start with Pokémon Gaming, but my largest interest is in hacking.

Thanks for the thorough introduction, I really appreciate it!

I have a longtime plan of Let's Playing Pokémon games and hacks, just for the sake of it, even if most were LP'd already, but I believe we can all add our personal touch to something. I just need to lose my fear of being on stage lol... :D

oshawottic

Calm as water of a river.
    Years
    Hello Cerberus Welcome to PC ! Here is a place to have fun,chat,find frineds or activities . I really hope to see you around and you should check Advanced Game Zone... i also did too because my fav pokemon is still the old Emerald :D...Have fun!

or You should check the other section the GB games one its actually fun to find friends and to play with them the old games ! :3

Last edited:
    Back