• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Rocketmon

Rocket Grunt
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Hi, I'm very new here and I only just recently got into pokemon too might I add, I'm a mega pikachu and Team Rocket fan and I love the pokemon anime (particularly the older stuff.)

I hope to enjoy myself here it looks like a lot of fun :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You're pretty much in luck there. :D There's actually a Team Rocket Fanclub right here at the PokeCommunity. You'd be surprised that there's a lot (and I mean a LOT) that actually appreciates Team Rocket, including the time in the Anime and the Manga. Consider yourself one more fan of the group. Check it out. :)

You will enjoy it here though! Have a great time here at PC, and welcome aboard. :D See ya around!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome Rocketmon :D

Sounds like you'd be interested in our Pokémon Anime section. If you watch other anime we also have a Japanese Entertainment subforum too :3

Hope you enjoy yourself here, I suspect I'll see you around!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Team Rocket provides good comic relief. I'll be sad when they go missing at some point in the series.

I see you've been directed to the anime forum already, so I will say the basics: welcome to PC, meet lots of new friends (and rivals, strictly in the game sense), and watch out for Hikari; she's blasting off again!!!!

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi, I'm very new here and I only just recently got into pokemon too might I add, I'm a mega pikachu and Team Rocket fan and I love the pokemon anime (particularly the older stuff.)

Hi, Welcome to the best, biggest and most Pokemoniest forum in the world.

Wow someone who is new to Pokemon as a whole, that is a first, but I'm guessing you might be young so it all works out :D

The above users already told you where you can go and I'm gonna tell you that Other Triva and Pokemon Trivia threads are more cool places to just chill out and have fun, filled with cool people to talk with and have a laugh.

Hope to see thy newbie soon :D

Years
  • Hi, I'm very new here and I only just recently got into pokemon too might I add, I'm a mega pikachu and Team Rocket fan and I love the pokemon anime (particularly the older stuff.)

Hi Rocketmon. I am Hikari.

And yeah, I dozed off earlier but I recommend checking all the links Cyclone and Diab_Low provided.

If you ever need help, talk to a moderator. You can also shout out a VM to me since I've been watching the anime since I was a chibi.

Have a fun time and if I see you lurking, I'll come and check on you OK?

- Hikari10, "She Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Hey Rocketmon, I'm new here too (just like... what, 3 days now?)
    It's a great community to be a part of!
    I like Team Rocket and Pikachu as well~<3
    If you ever wanna talk, shoot me a VM! I'll be on a lot.

Hi

^^One of my fave pictures ever.

Ya nos veremos en torno a el foro~

سلام,
    Zoe
    Hi

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
    Years
  • Hey there Rocketmon. Welcome to Pokecommunity! ^^ Team Rocket is my favorite bad team as well, so there's something! (the older anime of Pokemon is better than the new ones in my opinion, but there's room for change there. XD) Anyway, don't forget to read the rules, the FAQ and feel free to shoot PMs or profile comments to say hello or if you need help. :3 Welcome again and have fun!

Back