• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    My name is Bram 21 years old and from Belgium. I'm actually here to posts some maps in the showoff thread but I need 15 posts to be allowed to post links.

So this is a start only 14 to go!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Bram. Welcome to the Forums!
    So you're from Belgium? Never could get enough of its chocolate, especially those Magnum Ice Cream whatsits.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Also, Hikari and Diablo will be arriving soon. It's only a matter of time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    I'm not a big fan of chocolate, we also have other thing to be proud of like our beer!

Not sure how I need to reply on the Diablo and Hikari story but I'm excited I guess.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    What kind of maps are they? Are you making a hack?

Welcome BTW, watch out for the mad as hell Hikori. She's mad as hell. ;)

Cyclone

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • My name is Bram 21 years old and from Belgium. I'm actually here to posts some maps in the showoff thread but I need 15 posts to be allowed to post links.

HI Bram sorry for the late reply lol just got home.

Welcome to PC My name is Diablo (as Daniel said) and I live in Australia.

I hope you have a good time and make new friends and yes after you get to the 15 post mark Life in PC gets much better and easier. so happy posting lol.:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    What kind of maps are they? Are you making a hack?

Welcome BTW, watch out for the mad as hell Hikori. She's mad as hell. ;)

Cyclone

Uh so far it is Kanto routes and villages for pokenation. Check them out here and feel free to give your honest opinion!
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=280454&page=4

HI Bram sorry for the late reply lol just got home.

Welcome to PC My name is Diablo (as Daniel said) and I live in Australia. 

I hope you have a good time and make new friends and yes after you get to the 15 post mark Life in PC gets much better and easier. so happy posting lol.:D

No problem, I wasn't really sure who was gonna appear.

I had 15 posts but it seems 1 post has been deleted.. So this is 15! Again...

I've been in Australia, went from Sidney to Cairns.. I miss those days :D

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You can always spend your 15 posts by exploring the whole forum! Just relying on a thread to get replies to reply to others takes too long. I would have suggested you to explore, but seeing you just did, I don't need to explain any further.

Welcome aboard, nonetheless. I hope you shown off your maps, maybe get some feedback on them! You are more than welcome to PM me if you have any trouble with anything regarding the forums, ok! I hope you're having a fabulous time so far. <3

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Uh so far it is Kanto routes and villages for pokenation. Check them out here and feel free to give your honest opinion!
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=280454&page=4

No problem, I wasn't really sure who was gonna appear.

I had 15 posts but it seems 1 post has been deleted.. So this is 15! Again...

I've been in Australia, went from Sidney to Cairns.. I miss those days :D

Wow that's cool I'm actually from Sydney but spent some time living in Perth too.

Years
  • My name is Bram 21 years old and from Belgium. I'm actually here to posts some maps in the showoff thread but I need 15 posts to be allowed to post links.

Hi Bram, I am Hikari.

Sorry for being late to this intro, I got attacked by aliens LOL.

Wow, Belgian? We get so many cultures around here! Like Diablo, I'm also from Sydney, which is down in Australia.

Yeah, I'm pretty funny and it seems like you fell victim to my gender-bending natures. I do it to make people laugh.

Anyways, remember to contact a moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Back