• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Frozen00

Delightful~!
    Years
    So...Let's introduce my self : My name is Federico and I'm Italian :) I'm 17 years old.

I discovered this forum through google searchin' for good hackroms ( and it s full!)
    I like old pokèmon games like Red/Blue and Gold/Silver (good and old times...lots of memories :D ) but recently,finding this forum,I was attracted to games like Light Platinum and others rooms.

I hope to stay well!

Welcome to PC, Federico! Italy's an amazing place, I hope to visit it sometime in the future. n_n Have you played any of the newer Pokemon games like HeartGold/SoulSilver or Black/White? They were pretty good too, but R/B/Y and G/S/C were truly amazing, I agree!

Anyway, welcome to PC. :3 Our Emulation section is one of the most active sections here; there are so many hacks for you to try out. n_n I've played a few including Shiny Gold, Light Platinum, and Flora Sky. My favorite types of hacks are remastered versions (I think that's what they were called) of games though, which basically makes the game harder. It's a lot of fun!

I hope you enjoy yourself here~! We're an awesome community without a doubt. Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk, too. Have fun!

Frozen00

Delightful~!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Federico! Italy's an amazing place, I hope to visit it sometime in the future. n_n Have you played any of the newer Pokemon games like HeartGold/SoulSilver or Black/White? They were pretty good too, but R/B/Y and G/S/C were truly amazing, I agree!

Anyway, welcome to PC. :3 Our Emulation section is one of the most active sections here; there are so many hacks for you to try out. n_n I've played a few including Shiny Gold, Light Platinum, and Flora Sky. My favorite types of hacks are remastered versions (I think that's what they were called) of games though, which basically makes the game harder. It's a lot of fun!

I hope you enjoy yourself here~! We're an awesome community without a doubt. Feel free to leave a message on my profile if you'd like to talk, too. Have fun!

What a good welcome! :D
    At the moment,I'm playing HG with my Girlfriend's pink DS XD Ho-oh summoning ritual is just AMAZING...Probably because I used to play only games with gold n' silver's graphic :P
    I recently played and finished at 100% pokèmon Light Platinum and Flora Sky; I've really enjoyed those two titles,so much that i've played 3 times both XD

OT: How can i make my signature visible in a post like all users?
    EDIT: DONE lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Hello you have a nice avatar. Welcome to the poke community[/SIZE]

Back