• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Hello, snowbunni!
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, but you also call PC.
    I'm Gerokunz, call me George or Gero, k?
    I'm thirteen, my English isn't good, but it isn't very bad.
    Have a wonderful time here and have a lot of friends!
    I've a lot of friend now.
    Some are Filipino, some are Australian, and more!
    Hope to see you happy here. :)

~ George :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Snow, I'm MidnightShine & welcome to PC. Don't be shy, why not tell us more about yourself. It doesn't matter if your English isn't the best.

As for me, I'm B2W2's biggest fan but one of Elesa's fans too. I'm one of the regulars here at PC as I pretty much hang out at all places except some forums.

If you want to chat, please VM me at my page, 'K?

See ya.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Well hi there Snowbunni! Welcome to PC~ I'm Winter!

In this forum, there are tons of fun things to do, whether your interests lie in General Pokemon Discussion, or perhaps steered towards discussion of the games themselves, we have just about almost everything to talk about here!

So all in all, I hope you have fun here on the awesome forum that is PC~ <3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there snowbunni, welcome! I love your username, it's adorable :D. Your avatar is awesome too, the colours are so vivid!

So yeah! Welcome to the site! We're a large and friendly community so you should be able to slot yourself in quite easily! Enjoy, and hopefully I'll see you around :D

Years
  • Hi there~! :D Welcome to PC, snowbunni! I'm guessing Flareon is one of your favorite Pokemon?

Your username really is adorable, definitely one of the cutest I've seen around here. n_n I'd love to know more about you though, but that's entirely optional haha. I know it can be hard to write more in your intro, to be honest I never even made one myself when I first joined, I think!

But yeah, given the friendliness and maturity of our community, I'm sure you'll really enjoy yourself here. Stick around and you'll be meeting lots of great people in no time!

See you around and feel free to send me a message if you need anything! <:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • That's a cute username you have there :)

Welcome, Bunny of Snow! To PC! (PokeCommunity for long) xD

You seem pretty full of life and friendly, just like ALL of PC!

If you need help, contact ^ or other moderators, or me, I'll help you out ;)!

Welp, i'll see you later :D

Vibrava

Linux junkie
    Years
  • Welcome snowbunni, You landed in one of, if not 'the' best, Pokemon forum there is. Hope to see you around for quite a bit.

BTW, I nearly snorted my soda when I saw your Flareon avitar next to the name snowbunni. I expected to see an ice type, or a cute normal type in a snow bank. Congrats, it is not easy to catch me off guard like that.

Years
  • hello!how are u all im new!

Hey Snowbunni, cute username you have.

I am Hikari, the mysterious identity with an Oshawott load of quirks.

Bit funny to see you with a Flareon avatar there but hey, I know how popular Eeveelutions are anyway.

If you want to chat with someone who's fun, cute and really funny who better than to contact me. I usually accept VM's though, cos that's the most convenient way to reach me.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator.

Have a great time and I'll check back on you... cos I am watching.

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back