• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2012
    Hello. I'm new here. I'm 18 years old. I'm from Chile but I was studying in Canada and I learned English. I love anime and manga,and Pokemon too. I've got Pok?mon Diamond,Platinum,Soul Silver and Black,the other older games are lost.
    Nintendo and Square Enix are my favourite companies. And... that's all.

See ya :3

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Sqaure Enix Made my favorite game. The world ends with you :3. if you have any questions about pokecommunity feel free to ask someone with a bold blue name for help. Have fun ^_^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hello, nice to meet you~! Ah, so you study in Canada - I live in Canada! ^^ Mmm, so that's cool~ <3 English is pretty easy imo. Well, I guess it's easy to for me, since it's my first language, but, it -is- kinda easy to understand. :3

I love anime and manga too~! Right now I'm watching this anime called Kuroko no Basuke and an anime called Sword Art Online. Both are really good! I do enjoy Kuroko - it's a basketball anime, but it grew on me when I started watching it. <3 Sword Art Online is also cool if you're into MMOs, ^^ But, not just that - the characters, and the stories.. they're a pleasure to watch. :3 If you want, check out the Japanese Entertainment board - you can chat about anime, manga, and all other Japanese culture there. I myself love Squire Enix, Namco, Nintendo, and Capcom. <3

I know how you feel - I lost my older versions too. ;w; Well, I play them on an emulator now, but... I'd love to have them during those long bus trips. </3 Feel free to take a look at the pokemon boards around here~ There are a lot of interesting topics that fellow members made, ready to discuss. <3

That being said, I hope you'll find it fun there! There are interesting yet nice people to meet, and there is even cool events coming up. <3 So yeah, welcome to PC! Don't be shy to ask questions if you want any help. ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello. I'm new here. I'm 18 years old. I'm from Chile but I was studying in Canada and I learned English. I love anime and manga,and Pokemon too. I've got Pokémon Diamond,Platinum,Soul Silver and Black,the other older games are lost.
    Nintendo and Square Enix are my favourite companies. And... that's all.

See ya :3

Hello Setsuna, you can call me Hikari.

I'm 19, soon to be 20, and I love Pokemon!

I'm from Australia, so English was my first language, and I have been a fan of Pokemon for 13 years now which is a long time, I was born just a few years before Poke-mania took off. I have played games from every generation other than 1st and 2nd.

May I guide you to the Japanese Entertainment section, which has all your anime and manga needs (outside of Pokemon) covered! Loads of discussion over there!

Current Generation Pokemon Gaming is also worth seeing since you have 4th and 5th Generation Pokemon games, I'm heavily active around that area so expect to see me post there often.

Anyways, feel free to VM me or contact a moderator.

Have a fun time at PC and I'll see you!

- Hikari10

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hello there Setsuna, my name is Psystar63!
    I, like Hikari, am also from Australia. Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy it here ^-^
    I absolutely LOVE Pokemon, anime and manga too. I still have all my Pokemon games: Gold, Crystal, Ruby, LeafGreen, Diamond, Platnium, HeartGold and Black.
    And Nintendo and Square Enix are my favourite companies too!. My dream is to one day work for either company... that would be so awesome!
    Anyway, don't be shy to send me a friend request if you want to become friends. And yes, have fun!!! :D

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Setsuna!

I hear good things about Canada almost all the time, but I've really only been to Toronto for two days a few years ago. It was as busy as I expected, though I still really liked it there n_n

I'm also an anime and manga fan, though I haven't been watching too many series lately. I tend to watch them one at a time and right now I'm into Fairy Tail, so yeah! That's been occupying most of my interests, haha. I see Flandre is your avatar, perhaps you might recognize my username? :3

But I definitely agree with Nintendo being awesome, they're my favorites as well! Sadly I've never really played any Square Enix games, so I feel somewhat left out haha. I'm more of a PC gamer on top of Pokemon.

Anyway, it was great meeting you~! You seem like a wonderful person, so I'm sure you'll settle in well here. <3 Enjoy your stay, yes?

Back