• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi..

BlackKyurem1337

Voimon1337
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Hi, I'm BlackKyurem1337. And I'm sorta new.... Here are a few things about me:

I am very nice, I like making friends. I am good at talking to people and answering questions, mostly Pokemon questions.

My favorite Pokemon are Zoroark, Oshawott and Espeon.
    My favorite type is water.

And well, I guess that's it. Nice to meet all of you, and I hope you will have time to meet me.
    I also run a Pokemon news site, send me a private messages for the link.... Well, bye!

~BK1337~

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Hi BlackKyurem! My name's Psystar, but call me Star ☆
    I'm sort of new here myself, and I know you're going to like it here. The people here are AWESOME!!
    I like dark, dragon and psychic types, and my favourite pokemon include Jirachi, Absol and Hydreigon.
    You'll make many new friends here! If you want to be friends, just send a request! We're all super friendly ^-^
    ☆☆☆

Years
  • Hiya, BlackKyurem1337, and welcome to PC! n__n

We're all pretty nice, so the more the merrier! As Star said, we have some pretty awesome people here. <3 I agree with you on water types being pretty awesome, they're definitely high up there on my favorite types list. We have a water-type fanclub here on the forum, perhaps you'd be interested in joining~!

Anyway, go ahead and get acquainted with the forum, you'll without a doubt have fun here! We're very active so there's always something new popping up. Just make sure you read the rules, though - those're very important!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need help :3

Years
  • Hi, I'm BlackKyurem1337. And I'm sorta new.... Here are a few things about me:

I am very nice, I like making friends. I am good at talking to people and answering questions, mostly Pokemon questions.

My favorite Pokemon are Zoroark, Oshawott and Espeon.
    My favorite type is water.

And well, I guess that's it. Nice to meet all of you, and I hope you will have time to meet me.
    I also run a Pokemon news site, send me a private messages for the link.... Well, bye!

~BK1337~

Hi BlackKyurem1337, I am Hikari.

Did I hear u liek Oshawottz? Oh snap, I'm a big fan of those cuties.

As Cirno said, you should join that Water-type club she linked you to. I hang out in a few Pokemon clubs every now and then.

VM me if you like and not only will I get you settled in, but we can talk about Oshawottz together! (They even influenced my profile colors)

Have a fun time here and make new friends!

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • May I welcome you too :3? Hi BlackKyurem, my name's Rainbow and I'm one of the many Aussies on our community xD. And like everyone has said, perhaps join the awesome Water-club, you'll meet heaps of new friends over there! Ahh good ol Espeon, one of my favourite Psychic types except Reniculus xD.

A Pokemon News Site? Wow, it must be pretty cool. I haven't tried running a website, sounds hard ._. Well, welcome along! Hope you'll be a great member here at PC.

Back