• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

....Hi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Hello there. I'm Pichu441.
    I play a lot of video games, primarily Nintendo. My favorite game franchises are Pokemon(You'd never have guessed.), Ace Attorney, Zelda, and Metroid. I also really like Mega Man.
    Beyond that, I browse the internet, and I watch Television sometimes.
    So yeah, hi.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Pichu441,welcome to PC! I see you like them Pichus xD? I adore Pokemon and Zelda although I've gotta admit I have never played Ace Attorney. The only one like it I've tried is Professor Layton :P.

You joined at just the right time! As you can see we're in the middle of our awesome 10th Anniversary,so why not join the celebrations? I'm sure you'll really enjoy it xD. Well read the rules and have fun here at PC :3! Contact a moderator if you need help as well :P.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there, Pichu441, welcome to PC! :3

I mostly play computer games but definitely love Nintendo too. They make some pretty amazing games, though most of all I thank them for bringing us Pokemon aha. My best friend in real life was obsessed with the old Megaman a good few years ago, so that brings back a lot of memories XD;;

But anyway, hope you've been enjoying the forum so far~! Anything you joined up for in particular? We pretty much have everything here, so have fun exploring. <3 If you're ever confused about anything, feel free to send me a message!

Years
  • Hello there. I'm Pichu441.
    I play a lot of video games, primarily Nintendo. My favorite game franchises are Pokemon(You'd never have guessed.), Ace Attorney, Zelda, and Metroid. I also really like Mega Man.
    So yeah, hi.

Hi Pichu, welcome to PC.

I haven't played any of those game franchises other than Pokemon but I heard they are fun. And you love watching TV? So do I! In fact, a lot of TV I watch influences my signature designs, which makes it even more interesting.

Well, I hope you're enjoying PC. Feel free to VM me on my profile or friend request me if you need someone fun to talk to.

- Hikari10

MattyJ

Serial Procrastinator
    Years
  • Hello there. I'm Pichu441.
    So yeah, hi.

Wow! Someone with very similar gaming tastes to me - that's awesome!
    Welcome to the community! I really hope you'll enjoy the time you spend here with us!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there. I'm Pichu441.
    So yeah, hi.
    'Yellow' Pichu, welcome to PokeCommunity. I'm MidnightShine a.k.a B2W2's Biggest Fan!

I'm quite a fan of random games for your info, although I've never tried Ace Attorney xD.

Lucky for you, you've joined during the PCX, our 10th anniversary. You're special now. be sure to try out the events held.

You like chatting or just feeling bored? VM me at my page, 'K? I'm also open for a friend request anytime ^^.

Have fun~

~Mid

Back