• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    first Pokemon game: Pokemon Sapphire

favorite Pokemon game: pretty much all of them - GSC.

favorite Pokemon: Swampert

least favorite: Bidoof

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to the community! n_n I see you like Hoenn, maybe? If so, head over to Pokemon GBA Games where you can discuss the Hoenn games all you like! (It's in Pokemon Gaming Discussions section). What don't you like about GSC? :( (And what makes you prefer HG/SS, I'd assume? lmao - if so, you could bring it up in the Fourth Generation forum in Current Pokemon Gaming, as to what HGSS has improved upon, I believe there's a thread discussing that!)

Nevertheless, what brings you here anyway? :) Did you see we were the best Pokemon forum and just decided to join? Either way, I hope you settle in really well and have fun!

Years
    first Pokemon game: Pokemon Sapphire

favorite Pokemon game: pretty much all of them - GSC.

favorite Pokemon: Swampert

least favorite: Bidoof

Hi Pikdum, welcome!

A Hoenn fan I see? I started playing the main series games with Ruby, and I still have fond memories of it. As Forever said, head over to Advance Generation Games in the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions board where you'll find some neat topics to reply to. And we also have Fourth Generation Games to discuss 4th Gen stuff, including HG/SS.

PC is a fun place, full of friendly members you can talk to. Feel free to contact Cirno (or another moderator) if you need help.

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hey Pikdum :3! Welcome to the friendly,warm-hearted forum which goes by the name of Pokecommunity, or PC. I like to say PC, less effort typing xD. So you think GSC is overrated? I haven't played it myself, only the remake so I can't say anything for or against your opinion. But different people have different views, so I'm sure there might be someone out there thinking the same as you n_n.

So you like Hoenn I hear :D? If you want to chat about the 3rd generation like others said just pop by Advance Generation Gaming. Contains all these interesting discussions and talks to join into so maybe pop by there if you're interested :D. While on the topic of Hoenn, I really loved Swampert as well, it had a special spark for me. Being my second starter, I grew attatched to it :3. So yes, it's always been a Pokemon I've treasured.

Why don't you like Bidoof? I don't see anything special about it so I don't form much of an opinion on it but I'm just a little curious why Bidoof is your least favourite n_n. Personally I hate Burmy more, it's kind of ugly :p, but that's just me.

But yeah enjoy yourself here at PC :3! I'm Rainbow by the way, feel free to chat and if you need help just contact a staff member ASAP! They won't bite I promise and they'll do their best to assist you. So have fun alright :3?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Oh my... you are a person of little words. xD I started with Emerald btw and I never regretted it! Welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the crazy Misty Fangirl. This place is pretty big so you should be able to make friends here easily. With that being said I hope you become active and enjoy your stay. :3

Back