• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2015
    Hi. I want to start pokemon hacks butdont know how. Right now i just like playing them. Good website

Years
  • Hi. I want to start pokemon hacks butdont know how. Right now i just like playing them. Good website

(inb4 Cirno)

Hi Tigs15, and welcome to PC.

I see you're a hacker? Well, you came to the right place. PC is home to one of the largest ROM hacking communities so you'll run into loads of hackers, both new and experienced. And you'll definitely feel at home in our ever-so-popular Emulation forum which has everything you need to know about hacking. I'm not a hacker but that doesn't mean I still can't greet you.

You can request a mentor to help you in the PC Adoption Center. Just sign a simple form and a mentor shall be appointed to guide you around, remember there's a slight catch for those seeking Emulation mentors!

Have fun, contact Cirno (or another staff member) and good luck with any hacks you plan to make.

- Hikari10

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hellow tigs15, nice to meet you!
    Welcome in PokéCommunity, aslo know as PC.

A new hacker, oh, then you're in the right place. It will be your little paradise. You should check out our galleries to see more about our hacker and artists. You will see that they're many talented hackers/artists in PC!
    It will give you inspiration to make your art :3

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, and make many friends. If you wanna chat or something else, just message me.

By they way, can you tell more about you? ^-^

See you~

:7:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, tigs! You want to start Pokemon hacks, huh? Like create one or play one? Either or, you can find all the information you need at the Emulation section. Whether you have a ROM Hack planned out, or need help with where you want your ROM Hack to go, all the help you need is inside that section. So you don't need to worry about getting lost at all. The regulars are helpful as well as the staff here. :D

There's also a library where you can try out hacks as well, called the Hacks Showcase, so be sure to check out the top hacks, alright! ^_^

Well, great to meet ya! The staff here at PC are very helpful, so you can always send them a message. :) Have fun!

Back