• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2013
    hai
    I love Pokemon manga,games,anime.
    I can`t very good for speak and writing english because I live in Indonesia.
    So I very Sorry if I writing English Letters in wrong orders

Years
    Heya Juan, welcome to PC! Nice to meet you. <3

Don't worry about your English, I can understand it fine and you will learn to get better at it if you stick around here, since we are an English-speaking forum. If you like the Pokemon games, anime, and manga, you should check out the Current and General Pokemon Gaming sections and talk about the games there. ^_^ We also have a really nice Pokemon Anime for anime talk and Pokemon General, which is where you can talk about the manga. Read the rules first though and post around, there are a lot of topics you can talk about! Pokecommunity is a great forum and welcomes all kinds of people, even if they're not good English-speakers, so don't worry. As long as you read the rules, you'll be good to go.

Hope you've had a good stay here so far and liked the forum. ^^ You can always contact a staff member (dark blue name like mine) if you need help, we're always there to help you out if you're ever lost. I'd love to be one of your first friends on PC too, so feel free to talk to me if you like and leave a friend request, I'll answer you very soon! Hope you can understand what I'm saying, I tried my best not to make it too hard to understand. xD;

Have a great stay and a wonderful holiday, and see you around. <3

Years
    hai
    I love Pokemon manga,games,anime.
    I can`t very good for speak and writing english because I live in Indonesia.
    So I very Sorry if I writing English Letters in wrong orders

Hello Juan, and welcome!

And don't worry if you can't speak English well, we are an English-speaking forum so you'll be sure to learn the language in no time. And Cirno has already directed you to the sections you might be interested in, I take part in the game and anime discussions too, but not the manga since I never read it.

If you ever need help, contact any moderators and they'll be happy to lend a hand and answer any questions you have. I'd be happy to help you too, so feel free to leave me a VM or friend request.

I'm Hikari, and have a very Merry Christmas!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Nakala Pri

Heyo Juan! You speak good English, besides, we're not grammar police or nothin' xD I love anime and I'm actually drawing manga. I just tried colours and I'm getting pretty buffed to try realistic hands :P I just got two goldfish for X-mas! Or rather, Goldeens... I'm terrible lol xP

Back