• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi...

PrinceSnivy

Royalty at its best.
Years
  • SNIVYYYY! Well... hi everyone! Everybody has a welcome thread, so I will too. Thank-you to whoever reads this, because there are too many newbies in the world. By the way, if any of you know how I can join "The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}", will you please tell me?

PrinceSnivy out.

Pokemaster234

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • PIIIIIKAAA!Hi pal!I love Snivy too!When I first saw it i was like "ZOMG!This guy is awesome!"
    Don't worry,when I came here I did the same that you,make a welcome tread,I don't
    Know how to enter one.Try getting a mentor or ask my friend Crino or Cid!
    Enjoy here!

Years
  • Yeah, there are so, so many newbies here. But your thread will get attention too, so welcome! Snivy is totally one of the coolest grass types omg. I'm actually breeding one right now in Black 2. <3

And I'm sorry to say but the Snivy fanclub is actually closed since the owner is no longer on the forum. D: But since there isn't one open right now, you can always try contacting the moderators of Pokemon Clubs, AlexOzzyCake and/or Olli97, and ask if you'd be able to create your own club for it and its evolutions. On top of that, maybe you can also look at the Clubs Grand-Master thread to see what clubs are open right now and join some, yeah? The section is wonderful and has some of the frendliest people from what I've noticed, so it's definitely something I would recommend. ^^ But there are plenty of other things to do and discuss here, so this time you should definitely stick around! I see you made an introduction thread in June but then disappeared from the forum for a while, so perhaps this time it will be different.

Have a Snivy-filled day and see you around! Hope we keep running into each other later down the road. Remember to read the rules and you'll be good to go, yep. (: And if you ever need help, a moderator is always around to assist!

Back