• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi....

Samot

heheh doodle...
Years
  • Hi, I go by the same name at a couple of other forums so I may be known but I doubt it, anyway Hi!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi welcom to Pokecommunity and follow the rules.Have fun and read the newbie rules.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC dude ^_^. I hope ya read the rules and have fun. Cus this is a fun place to be.

Pokemon_Veteran

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome to PC.
    Do everything the above posters said and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. XD ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Samot said:
    Hi, I go by the same name at a couple of other forums so I may be known but I doubt it, anyway Hi!
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time. If you need help or have any question,feel free to PM me. Maybe,I can't help you all but I'll try my best.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, hope you try and have a great time posting Samot!

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • Yoyoyo. I'll bet those forums don't have nearly as much members as this one. Welcome!

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Hewwo, Samot~! =D Welcome to the wonderful Pokemon Community! My name is Karli, and I hope we can be good friends. :3 This is a great place; I'm sure you will have no problems making some wonderful friends. <3 Please, follow the handy dandy rules, and just have a fantastic time~! =3 Dont hesitate to PM me if you need any help at all!

~Karli

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yo Samot. ;D Welcome to PC! I sure hope that you'll enjoy yourself here. ^^ As always read teh rules if you haven't but be sure to have an awsome time as well! Woot! See you around the forums. ^_~

~Kelsey

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the PokeCommunity! Remember to follow the rules, and have fun! ^_^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Yes, yes, everyone has already said what i was going to say, and I'm sure you don't want to hear it again. But I am going to say it again: Welcome to PC, read the rules, have, fun, and post lots.... see ya round! ~origin

Back