• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Vikerus

Ownermon
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2013
    I like to go by Vikerus these days but Vike works too. Recently I watched all the movies and started on the episodes. Pokemon has been a huge part of my childhood. I remember my 3" binder filled to the breaking point with cards... The good days. But right now I find myself contributing to an awesome project called Pixelmon. Right now I'm only an Artist and Modeler for the Mod but it's a lot of fun. I would encourage others to check it out.

I hope to learn and share here on the forum regularly.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there Vikerus! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

You say you're into pixel art? Well, we have an Arts & Design section, found here. I wish you luck with your project, it sounds like a thing I'd like to see. Have a nice time here, and if you want, send me a VM.

Good luck!

Vikerus

Ownermon
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2013
    Hi there Vikerus! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

You say you're into pixel art? Well, we have an Arts & Design section, found here. I wish you luck with your project, it sounds like a thing I'd like to see. Have a nice time here, and if you want, send me a VM.

Good luck!
    It's actually Pokemon for minecraft. I would link to it but I can't. The content nearly 100% community based so anyone can jump in and make an impact. The mod as it is now has over 120 pokemon in game. Each having detailed 3d* models. The battle system is accurate and you can even EV train.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Not bad! Sounds awesome, too bad I'm bad with programming and stuff, so I couldn't help :/

I like it so far though, and I hope you get people from here to help, if possible.

Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

I still have my binder filled with old cards from when I used to collect them. The binder has so many cards that it's almost about to break. I stopped watching the show after Misty left, but I still enjoy the movies. My favorite would be the second movie with Lugia and the three birds. That one was epic.

I hope to see you around the forums! Also, I like the username.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Nice project you got there! Welcome to the forums~

Classic Sonic linked you to the pixel art section where you can show off your art and any projects you may be working on. Buuuut you gotta wait till you have 15 posts before posting images and links. :) But i am highly certain you'll make it to that post count, but don't rush on that, though...keep that in mind.

Well, good luck on your project and I hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Pixelmon... sounds slightly familiar. Just did a bit of Googling and I'm really loving what I see; definitely going to check out that mod when I next play Minecraft. Looks amazing, props to you and your team for this awesome project! :D Welcome to PokeCommunity, by the way.

You'll get some brownie points instantly from me since you've watched the movies. The anime is pretty great, especially Best Wishes season 2 that's been airing (in Japan, at least.. I'm not too sure where the dubbed versions are). Which movie do you like the most? Ahh, that reminds me of the days where I was a kid watching the Celebi movie and crying when Celebi lost all its power and "died". Was so, so sad. :( I'll be looking forward to you catching up with the anime, so be sure to let us know what you think by posting in some of the discussion threads in our Pokemon Anime board! I frequent it myself so we'll likely run into each other there. You can bump the episode/movie discussion threads to post your thoughts and opinions on 'em anytime.

It's great to see that you're so into Pokemon and you have so many memories of it; makes me happy. I've been into it since I was 8 or 9 and am 22 now, so I can really understand where you're coming from. All the memories of collecting tiny little Pokemon figures sold at my local pharmacy at the time to having my precious Mew card stolen in fourth grade.. I remember it all. But all of those things make me realize how big a thing Pokemon was in my life back then (and, in a way, still is).

Make sure to contribute to the forum because your opinion will be valued here. You seem like a wonderful person. :) Perhaps we can chat sometime, so have a blast and see you around! If you need anything, I'm always here and as are the other staff members.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I never watched the movies nor the anime, I guess I should get around to watching it but laziness haha. You used to be a card collector in your childhood? I never did it laziness again :D
    This Pixelmon project seems really good. Is it gonna be made in 3D or any other languages. I hope everything turns out well.
    Have fun!

Vikerus

Ownermon
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2013
    Pixelmon... sounds slightly familiar. Just did a bit of Googling and I'm really loving what I see; definitely going to check out that mod when I next play Minecraft. Looks amazing, props to you and your team for this awesome project! :D Welcome to PokeCommunity, by the way.

You'll get some brownie points instantly from me since you've watched the movies. The anime is pretty great, especially Best Wishes season 2 that's been airing (in Japan, at least.. I'm not too sure where the dubbed versions are). Which movie do you like the most? Ahh, that reminds me of the days where I was a kid watching the Celebi movie and crying when Celebi lost all its power and "died". Was so, so sad. :( I'll be looking forward to you catching up with the anime, so be sure to let us know what you think by posting in some of the discussion threads in our Pokemon Anime board! I frequent it myself so we'll likely run into each other there. You can bump the episode/movie discussion threads to post your thoughts and opinions on 'em anytime.

It's great to see that you're so into Pokemon and you have so many memories of it; makes me happy. I've been into it since I was 8 or 9 and am 22 now, so I can really understand where you're coming from. All the memories of collecting tiny little Pokemon figures sold at my local pharmacy at the time to having my precious Mew card stolen in fourth grade.. I remember it all. But all of those things make me realize how big a thing Pokemon was in my life back then (and, in a way, still is).

Make sure to contribute to the forum because your opinion will be valued here. You seem like a wonderful person. :) Perhaps we can chat sometime, so have a blast and see you around! If you need anything, I'm always here and as are the other staff members.

Wow thanks for the warm welcome ^-^
    Of the movies. I have to say I really liked the 8th Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Seemed like a solid plot and it was carried out really well. I nearly teared up when celebi almost died. It was really sad. I remember the day I got mew. I traded nearly half my cards for it. That day for a few hours I was on top of the world. Then I realized it was a sticker holo ._.

:o if you do install the mod I welcome you to join my server (in my sig.) Oh and look out for kadabra and spearow. I modeled them :D

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

I still have my binder filled with old cards from when I used to collect them. The binder has so many cards that it's almost about to break. I stopped watching the show after Misty left, but I still enjoy the movies. My favorite would be the second movie with Lugia and the three birds. That one was epic.

I hope to see you around the forums! Also, I like the username.

I gave away my cards when I went through that " i'm too old for this " stage. I regret it so much...

Welcome to PC! I never watched the movies nor the anime, I guess I should get around to watching it but laziness haha. You used to be a card collector in your childhood? I never did it laziness again :D
    This Pixelmon project seems really good. Is it gonna be made in 3D or any other languages. I hope everything turns out well.
    Have fun!
    Lol the name pixelmon is a little misleading but the actual models for the mod are 3d and animated.
    Currently the head dev. is working on making it an API for add-on mods and plugins.

Not bad! Sounds awesome, too bad I'm bad with programming and stuff, so I couldn't help :/

I like it so far though, and I hope you get people from here to help, if possible.
    We can always use modelers! That is if you wanted to learn

Last edited:
    Back