• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

TheShinHado

The Enigma
Years
  • Hello. I'm TheShinHado, or Shin to others. I came here because of my joy and fascination of Pokemon hacks, and edits. I hope that I make good friends here.

-Shin

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC!

You came to the right place if you enjoy hacking. Be sure to check out our large Emulation section for all the resources you need to make your own hack! There are also a ton of tutorials available if your new at it. You can also showcase your own hack if you have one to share with the other members of the community! I also recommend checking out other hacks made by other members, because they are really quite good!

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask (: The members here are incredibly kind and welcoming so you'll make friends fast!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Definitely the right place to be if you like hacks! It's our most popular board lol

I hope you have fun and maybe you'll get some useful information and become a hacker yourself :P

Years
  • Not sure how I missed this thread, but... better late than never to welcome you, right? xD; Welcome to the forum, Shin! It's a big pleasure to meet you.

As the others said, the Emulation board is one of the best resources for Pokemon hackers and we probably do have the best hacking library around. I used to want to make one myself... never tried though since it seemed way too confusing. I later realized that I preferred playing them than making a hack, and it's stayed that way since. But the countless resources in the Emulation board will definitely prove to be very helpful for you if you're looking to make your own game. :) It does seem amazing to finally finish your game and publish it for the members though, since you'll get lots of attention and feedback given how many hacks fans we have here! What's your favorite hack? Hopefully you've played Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, Brown, or Prism, since those were my personal favorites. I tend to have a love for third generation hacks.

There's a whole bunch to do outside the Emulation board as well; you're going to have a blast exploring around! Cool to see you've already made some posts around the forum, though it's been over two weeks so you should totally explore around more. :D It took me months to open up but when I did it was very, very worth it. Maybe you can participate in the Get-Together events we have lined up for the summer as a lot of people return every year to get involved in that. It's a pretty great way to make friends!

Have a greaaat time here~

TheShinHado

The Enigma
    Years
  • Thanks, Cirno. I tend to be bashful a lot. I loved Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal. Dark Rising was good, but buggy. I hope that Rising II goes well. I hope that the FireRed peeps get some love too. By the way, have you thought of a tracking system? Ex. I'll be able to track Rising II or any of my favorite hacks for updates.

Back