• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Awww there is no reason to be shy, young one! <3

Welcome to the forums. Our community is very nice and friendly so there is literally no need to be shy around us. We are all approachable, friendly, and we love to help each other out. The staff here are literally helpful as well, so if you ever have any questions or concerns, they are always there for ya! :) Cirno, our TWL moderator is one of the staff, and she'll be happy to help you out as well.

So don't be shy and jump in on the many ongoing discussions we have here. It's great to see new members like you join the forum, and we hope you can stick around and have a wonderful time! Feel free to drop me a line if you ever want someone to talk Pokemon with. My VM wall is always open. :)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I pretty much joined here for chatting, too! C: I can also be quite shy myself, but there's not much of reason to be here at PokéCommunity because everyone is so nice!

I hope you enjoy and take the liberty to VM or add me anytime you like!

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • I noticed people have a little picture in the corner when they post something, I want one like that but how do I put one up? I know how to do the profile picture.

Years
  • Hi TreeKangaroo, and welcome to PC!

Your username sorta caught my attention since kangaroos are native to Australia, which is my home country. Although I don't live in the outback, more like in the Sydney city area lol. And I understand if you're feeling shy, most newbies are like that when joining a forum as big as PC but thankfully we have members who can help you out, both staff and non-staff alike. Cirno, who mods this section is always happy to assist newbies like you.

Like what Meganium90 said, why don't you browse around and see what sections grab your attention. I'm sure you'll find something you like, since everyone does eventually. I always feel excited greeting newbies like you since I love getting to know them. I do hope to see you around the forums, and remember if you ever need a new friend I'm always happy to take you on. My VMs are always open so feel free to message me if you want, I won't bite! And as for what that "picture in the corner" is, it's a member's avatar, which you can easily change in the "Edit Avatar" option in your User CP.

Have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hi Welcome to The World of PokeCommunity! Where you will encounter a lot of chatters,hacker,artists,developers,writers etc.

Back