• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    No responses yet? Wow, my time to step in!

Hello Twilight! Welcome to PC!

Well, it's obvious you like MLP cause of name. I'm a fan of FiM myself and would say I'm somewhat a brony. That picture of Twilight and Bulbasaur in your avatar's cute! I'm aslo guess you're favorite's Twilight? I like them all, but I really love Rainbow and Fluttershy. I'm not too caught up with Season 3, but I've enjoyed all of it that I've seen. And of course there's the new movie Equestria Girls, which looks interesting. A MLP fan like you would love the Friendship is Magic Club we have here. I go there every now and then and it's a fun place for all kinds of fans of the show. There's also many clubs in Fan Clubs & Group , all of which are unrelated to Pokemon, but we also have Pokemon related clubs here in Pokemon Clubs. I think clubs are a great way to get to know people as well as discuss about any interests you may have.

Oh Pokemon Fusion is so much fun! I've made some really funny looking Pokemon with that thing. Just wondering though, what else about Pokemon are you into? Such as, are you into just the games or maybe you also like the anime? Or maybe the card game? Or perhaps other thing like trading and battles? There's many Pokemon related boards here so no matter what you're into, you can find it here. I think you'll be making posts in no time. As long as making lots of friends too. We're a friendly place here so don't be shy and feel free to chat to me or anyone else here. :)

Well, ok, see you around sometime yes? If you have any questions, just ask a moderator. They can assist you with what you need. I also advise you to check the rules so you won't get in trouble! See ya later man!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, Twilight S! Even though I'm not a fan of MLP, there's a friend of mine never stops going on about it, so that's how I end up knowing most of the characters XD

And, as always, have fun while you are on here! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    SPIKE I CHOOSE YOU!

SPIKE USE FLAMETHROWER.

SPIKE! I SAID USE FLAMETHROWER

spike ignores twilight

spike instead eats his pile of gems

Hah, welcome aboard. You seem to have a combination of both MLP and Pokemon. Guess what? I'm a brony too. Yes! *brohoof*

I'd happen to be the owner of the MLP Fan Club we have here, and AWsquared just so happens to link it in his greeting so why not join the biggest MLP group evar? We talk ponies there...and lots of it. :D

Since you love to fuse Pokemon, maybe the pixel art section could be a good place to begin at, as there are some galleries for you to view, as well as a chance to make your own. :) Check that out if you have the time, of course. :0

Hopefully you have a wonderful time. Drop me a VM if you like to talk ponies and stuff. :D My inbox is always open. :) See ya around <3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Welcome to PC Twilight Sparkle! I never watched MLP to be honest but there are a lot of PC users who like it. There's even a club just as AWsquared said, you should sign up in it, you'll find a lot of users sharing the same passion as you so that's a plus! There's nothing wrong in having nothing to say, a simple "hi" could do.
    I really like Pokemon Fusion, I used to go on a site to fuse them. It was really hilarious sometimes. You should really try it if you haven't already, that's another suggestion of mine.
    Have fun browsing around!

Years
    Whoaa... your username is quite long, paha. o~o Welcome to the forum, Twilight! It's a pleasure to meet you indeed.

Like already said, we have a wooonderful MLP club that you'll fit right into. It's run by one of the nicest people on the forum, too, so you're in for a wonderful time. It has a whole lot of members as well and the club will likely end up as one of your favorite relaxation spots here since it's so active and fun. :) I watched all the seasons of MLP but lately I haven't been as involved in the fandom anymore since I generally lost interest in that, but the show is adorable! I can only dream to be able to animate so smoothly in the future.

And do you mean pixel fusions? Pixel Art would definitely be the best place to post them if so! You can create your own thread if you have a few scratch examples to show, but if you're just looking to display your fusions then you should make a post in the Fusions/Recolors thread. While you're at it I'd definitely recommend to look around and post in other gallery showcases as well as our artists are wonderful and deserve all the comments they can get. All sprite galleries should be posted in Pixel Art while graphics and other digital artwork would fit best in its parent board, Art & Design. If you're interested in creativity then you should look around other amazing places like Fan Fiction & Writing or Roleplay Corner and get involved there, yeah? They're all great places to find people with similar interests and get feedback on your work.

But yeah, we also have plenty of great Pokemon boards since this is a Pokemon forum, so whether you love the games, anime, manga, cards, or merchandise, then you can discuss all that here. Just be sure to read the rules of every individual board you plan on posting in so you can understand how things work. You're going to love this place, hehe.

Have fun!

Years
    Hi there Twilight and welcome to PC!

Twilight Sparkle is one of my fave MLP characters, despite never watching the animated series. The main problem is that it's on cable TV where I am, which I can't get. But at least the memes and fanart and stuff entertain me though. Like what the others said, our My Little Pony club would be one of the perfect places for fans of the series like you, and if you're the kind who loves clubs you should go check out the rest of the Fan Clubs & Groups section, and also its Pokemon-based counterpart called Pokemon Clubs. Joining clubs are a great way to make new friends!

Cirno also showed you around the Art & Design section if you're interested in art, whether it'd be showcasing your work or even posting requests in an art shop, you'll love what's on offer over there. In fact, you should check out the entire Creative Discussions board if you like going down that route. And there's also the Pokemon sections of course, cos PC wouldn't be the same without them.

I do hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever need help just message me or a moderator!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back