• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Hi everyone, im new here.

I am a keen player of Wifi Ubers on Pokemon Online (my name is paranormal zaktivity also)

Soul Silver and Sapphire are my two favourite Pokemon games; i have beaten everything except for a few trophies in the Pokeathlon on SS

I love all Nintendo consoles, especially the Gameboy Micro, Nintendo GameCube and the 3DS

I love most video games, and my favourite games besides Pokemon would be;
    -Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
    -Timesplitters 2 (GameCube)
    -Pokemon Colosseum (GameCube)
    -Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
    -Fire Emblem Path of Radiance (GameCube)

Its my pleasure to meet you, and hopefully we could battle sometime in the future! :D

Years
  • Oh look, an Australian. Need to welcome him.

Welcome to PC, Zak! I'm glad you're excited about getting involved right away. In fact, if you're a competitive battler, you may love our Battle Center section, and PC's own Pokemon Showdown server where we have most of our battles. And also since you like Sapphire and SoulSilver you should check out both Fourth Generation Gaming as well as Advance Generation Gaming, which cover some good topics on both games.

Given you also play a few non-Pokemon games, you may also be interested in the Video Games section here, which has some great gaming topics. All should keep you busy for a while. And also, have a great time here and remember to read the rules or ask a moderator for help. I do hope to see more of you around the forums, Zak!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back