• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :-)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    Hi, my names OhCookieYT (as you can see by my username). I do videos on YouTube, so be sure to check them out!

I'm also a pretty good 'story teller'. For anyone that is making a ROM hack and needs a storyline let me know! :-)

THANKS! :-)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hey there Cookie! Welcome to PC :). What kind of videos do you make?

Have you seen the quick storyline thread in the ROM hacking section? People are always looking for suggestions, help and further ideas for their hack so maybe you'd enjoy it!

There's also a fanfiction section, and a roleplay section, if you feel like taking your storyline a stage further.

Hope you enjoy the forum! *wave*

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    Thanks!

I do Pokémon LPs! I'm just about to restart my Flora Sky LP due to my Laptop breaking! I'm also going to do a X + Y LP! :-)

Years
    Hello there Cookie, welcome to PC! The name's Zach. It's nice to meet ya! ;)

I suggest you check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here if you haven't already done so, and see if anyone there may need help with storylines! And feel free to check out the rest of PC as well because we have lots to offer!

As a reminder, please be sure to look at the forum rules if you haven't already done so! The last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction simply by breaking a small rule, but I have my doubts that you'd be that kind of person! :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitiate to ask anyone around here on staff, whether that'd be a moderator, super moderator, and or a staff administrator, because we would be more than glad to help you out with anything you may need here! We also have the Community Questions & Feedback section here if you want to ask a question about PC over there, have a suggestion for the forums, or just any feedback in general, as that'd be the place to do so! :D

Hope to see ya around Cookie! You're welcome to send me a friend request if you want to! And you can also always feel free to leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Welcome to the forum, I hope you like it here. Pretty cool place I think so far. Take care!

Back