• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi!

Years
  • nice to meet you all.
    i think i had an account on here long ago, but i can't for the life of me remember it.
    nevertheless with the release of x and y i'm really excited to get back into pokecommunity.
    hope we can be friends. <3

Years
  • Hi unicorn, welcome back! Adorable username. Definitely one of the cutest names here and probably cuter than whatever account you may have had before.

Glad you're hyped to be here as it really is a lot of fun. Of course since everyone else is playing X/Y right now it means you'll have more people to trade/battle/connect with. :) If you're ever looking for one of your first friends you're more than welcome to send me a buddy request! And be sure to post around the Pokemon X & Y board when you can; it's bustling and full of life right now.

See you around and have a great, great time! ♥

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey, nice to meet you, and welcome back! I really do hope that we can become friends too. <3 I mean, you're more than welcome to have a chat with me via VM, or PM, or just send me a friend request! <3

I really hope you'll enjoy x&y like I have, and I hope that you'll have fun in PC discussing it with fellow members. :3 If any time that you need some help, I'd me more than happy to assist! Have a nice evening. :)

PurpleCharizardZX

PurpleCharizard here!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2013
    Yes, I'm having fun. I want to be your friend, anyway thank you and good night! ^ _ ^

Back