• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Hello

Hello lee_terry_jr this is ashismyname.
    Welcome to Pokecommunity I am too new here.
    I hope you enjoy here as there is lotta intresting stuff to do around.

:-)

Great to meet you and welcome, Lee! Hacks are really great here and I love them myself.. it was actually thanks to Shiny Gold that I found out about PC many years ago. There are tons of great ones to try out so make sure to explore the hacking forum to get your favorites. n_n

Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around for a long while, but remember that the entire community is great so you should consider stopping by other areas of the forum, too. You can discuss anything related to Pokemon and plenty of off-topic things like gaming and music, so it's worthwhile to stick around. Let the staff know if you need any help and hope to see you around. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hacks are quite a popular thing around this forum! Do feel free to visit our Emulation section if you like to see all the hacks that people have made! They're really fun, and I do hope that you'll enjoy them! So welcome to the forum, and I hope that you'll have a really nice time! <33

Yukari

Welcome! :) hacks Are very Big on this forum. :) (that's why I joined Pc)

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Do you have your own hack? Or are you like me, them consumers?

Back