• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
  • hello guys, i am new here.
    i am just like all of you that love pokemons and playing pokemon games :)
    all those pokemon hack rom i found here was awesome. Hope i enjoy here for long time.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Mega-Zoroark, and I'm glad that you come to this forum.
    I'm wondering, which Pokemon hack was your favorite? I remember when I was rooting for destinedjagold's Ruby Destiny Pokemon hack when I was lurking PC back then.

Anyway, I hope you can start by reading the rules first, and don't hesitate to talk to me and any other users, even mods, I'm sure that we won't bite you. Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy this forum, and I hope you'll be active soon.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Whoa, a Mega-Zoroark? We gotta document this, you're the first of your kind, it seems like...

Welcome to the party buddy, I hope you have an awesome time. Plenty of hacks/hack discussions to jump into, so you're in the right place! I'll see you around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Glad to see that you're enjoying the forum so far, and you're also enjoying the hacks made by our own PokeCommunity members! We have more where that came from, and maaaaybe you can think about making your own? As it is an option here! Depending on what you're interested...whether in the games, the anime, roleplaying, there's a place just for you here! Like LoudSilence mentioned, there's a place for everyone here. :)

Have fun, and welcome aboard!

Years
  • Oho, our hacks are really great here. <33 If it weren't for the ROM hacks I'd not have found PC until many years later aha. Shiny Gold, Liquid Crystal, and Flora Sky are so dear to my heart and were one of my favorite Pokemon fangames.. should probably replay them given how long it's been, though.

But anyways, welcome to the community, Zoroark. ♥ Any Pokemon fan is welcome here whether you're new to the franchise or have just become a fan so go ahead and settle in. Posting is the best way to get the most out of the forum so be sure to stick around and not disappear! You'd miss out on a whole bunch otherwise. :o See you around and have a good day.

Back