• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi!

Years
    Hey, my name is Jibblies. Just looking for good conversation, decent trainers & good trading. :)

I'm working on my pokedex, so let me know who you need, and maybe we can work something out.

A couple of things about me:
    I love being social!
    I prefer water type pokemon. My favorite is Blastoise - I grew up with Pokemon Blue.
    I'm playing on a pearl-pink 3ds. :3 I dig it.
    My all time favorite game is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's the only game that really blows me away every time I play it.

Let me know what's up!

Years
    Nice to meet you! I'm fairly new here too, so it's nice to meet someone who's just starting off as well. Hope you're having a good time! Also I've heard so much about Ocarina of Time, but I've never tried it, haha. So many people have recced it to me though so I'll have to get myself a copy.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi Jibblies and welcome to PC :D It's great to have you here with us today!

Oh, water-type Pokemon are one of my favourite types as well! They're really powerful, beautiful and elegant and are must-haves for every team. I think that Blastoise is an amazing Pokemon too. Have you played X & Y? What do you think about MegaBlastoise? :3

This community is truly an amazing place to be in; a lot of people here are really friendly and love to socialize, so I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of good conversation if you look around! Try out Chit Chat & Polls for starters. We also have our very own Trade Corner for all your trading needs, so go ahead and trade to your heart's content. All the best with your Pokedex; I'm sure it'll be successful! Also feel free to check out the Video Games section. There are lots of people there who have the same passion for The Legend of Zelda as yourself! Go and have a blast~

So that's all from me! Need help? Our Moderators will be very happy to assist you in any way possible. Do drop by my profile to say hi anytime! Have a wonderful stay here and hope to see you around n_n

Years
    Morry, I think OoT if a must-have. To me, it feels like a new adventure every time. You should definitely try it out. :)

And synerjee, thank you for the warm welcome! I'm really impressed by this forum and can't wait to start browsing. I'm playing through Y and loving it, though I haven't been able to see MegaBlastoise. I chose Charmander as my secondary and got a Squirtle from a trade. I'm sure I'll get there, though. :D

Years
    Morry, I think OoT if a must-have. To me, it feels like a new adventure every time. You should definitely try it out. :)

That sounds amazing! In that case I'll definitely have to get it as soon as I can. I've seen a few versions of it though. Do you have a particular favorite out of those, or are they all equally as great?

Years
    That sounds amazing! In that case I'll definitely have to get it as soon as I can. I've seen a few versions of it though. Do you have a particular favorite out of those, or are they all equally as great?

Well, I love the original on the N64, but they re-released it on the 3ds. Both are great! The 3ds version of Ocarina of Time looks really great imo, and it includes Master Quest, which is the same game built to be a little more difficult. Because the 3ds version has the original AND the master quest, it offers a huge amount of gameplay. :3

Years
    Well, I love the original on the N64, but they re-released it on the 3ds. Both are great! The 3ds version of Ocarina of Time looks really great imo, and it includes Master Quest, which is the same game built to be a little more difficult. Because the 3ds version has the original AND the master quest, it offers a huge amount of gameplay. :3

In that case I think I'll go with the 3ds version, haha. (Lots of gameplay = more excuses not to do my homework. ^_^) Thank you for the recommendations, I appreciate it!

Years
    In that case I think I'll go with the 3ds version, haha. (Lots of gameplay = more excuses not to do my homework. ^_^) Thank you for the recommendations, I appreciate it!

Lol, you're welcome! :3 I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Hnnn I'm jealous of your pink 3DS. I don't think pink was available for the XL when I was just buying mine so I couldn't get it.. though blue is pretty great as well, aha. There are way too many cute 3DS designs so I'm thinking of nabbing a Pokemon-themed one sometime. ♥ Welcome to the forum, Jibblies!

I'm so glad to hear you're social though, that hopefully means you'll be posting around a lot? This forum is absolutely wonderful with some great people so we'd love it if you could stick around. Social people get by easier and you'll definitely make a lot of friends. I'm always here to help you out or chat if you're looking so don't hesitate to message me! Stay wonderful and see you around. :3

Years
    I'm glad to be here, Cirno! I plan on checking in at least a couple of times a week, so I'm sure you'll hear from me. :)

As far as the XLs go, I love how the pink one looks and will probably update to it when my 3ds dies out. I absolutely love the direction Nintendo is taking with their handhelds. :3

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes! I will see you all in the forums.

Back