• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi (:

Years
    hello, i am new here. i look forward to being apart of this community and plan on being here ahwile. I am 17 and have played pokemon since I was 6. Haven't played since Diamond and Pearl though so im a bit rusty. I plan on getting a 3DS and starting a game collection.

i also plan on learning how to hack/script new roms for me and my friends to play. I have no previous knowledge and am having a bit of trouble. i have no idea where to go to for questions about that so if someone could help point me in the right forum for that as well, that would be greatly appreciated. thanks (:

Good choice on getting a 3DS as X and Y are super amazing. :) So are Black/White and Black 2/White 2, though.. oh, and HeartGold and SoulSilver as well. Gosh, every Pokemon game is amazing so I could go on forever ha. Welcome to the forum, darkraiusa! Good to meet you!

For hacking-related concerns you'd stop by the Emulation board, as LoudSilence said. It has a simple questions thread where you can ask questions as well as a help recruitment thread to get a team together, though the latter might take some waiting as there are quite a lot of aspiring hackers on the prowl for a team. You'll definitely find a lot to help you out there so good luck and have a splendid time here. n_n

Years
    thank you so much! and loudsilence i just changed it lol. in the help recruitment threat, when putting together a team, do I have to pay them, or is it volunteer work? May look into it actually, so thanks for bringing that up. and thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I plan on playing all those games eventually, might take a trip down nostalgia road first though and get firered and leafgreen, move on to r/s/e and then play d/p/pl before playing hg/ss and b/w. I do plan on getting X and Y first though, and b2/w2 maybe somewhere along a year or two from now. budget and all.

Back