• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Buona Notte, Jozy! Mi chiamo Megan! It's a pleasure to meet you, my good sir! Italy is a great place, and I really want to visit someday! I've been learning some Italian on my own time, which is why I started off greeting to you in Italian! It's a pretty language, I must say.

I hope you are enjoying here at the community. PC is a great place to meet friends who have the same interests as you do, and we share a common interest: Pokemon! What's your favorite? Mine is the fantastic Meganium, but I also like Espurr/Meowstic and Mienshao too. Whatever interest you may have, you can always find something you like here in the community. As you can see, we're quite friendly, and we love to have you here!

Got questions or concerns? Don't fret! The staff here at PC are quite friendly and we love to give new members a helping hand. Have fun at PC, alright! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, you're Italian! My mother's husband is also Italian, and Italy in general is a pretty nice place to live in if you ask me! I went to Rome one day, and it was fantastic; the Colosseum was a magnificent sight because it was really big and they've decorated it with these lights so it's quite a view during the night time! I'll love to go back there someday!

So new friend, what brings you here to PC? Got any boards that you'd like to visit? We got many pokemon boards, as well as other non-pokemon boards like Video Games, Roleplay, Chit Chat, and so on! 'Course, it's up to you on what you want to do! Regardless, thanks for signing up, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay! We'll be also more than happy to assist you in case you have a question or anything!

Back