• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi ^^

Years
  • Hi, I´m a 19 years old nerd from Germany that is obsessed with Pokemon since playing Pokemon Blue as a kid. However I just started playing it somewhat competitively with the release of X and Y so I´m still kinda new to this stuff. Right now I´m focusing alot on breeding some nice Pokemons and getting some experience online.

My favourite types are Water and Dark so naturally, I love Greninja, who is a combination of both and looks badass =)
    Even though my current team is very common, I´m actually the type that likes to use unique strategies cuz I am sort off anti-mainstream ;)

So yeah, I hope I´ll be having a good time here

Feel free to call me Delta, since that´s what everyone does ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC, you're much the same as me, you started with Blue! I started competitive battling a few months back also, but with the release of X&Y there's a lot more to learn. It's always good to learn some breeding techniques in the games too, a good way to get ahead of people online!

Sometimes the common Pokémon are some of the best. Just look at Starmie for example, not super rare, not super popular, but a really good and strong OU Water type! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it also, have fun posting on the forums!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, yes Pokemon Blue was amazing, and I used to try and collect all the pokemon in that game for my pokedex, however, trading.. was a little difficult because it required a Link Cable, and I sort of lacked those. You'll learn all sorts of neat stuff in competitive battles, and it's pretty fun! Hop on over to the Battle Center if you'd like to ask any competitive battle-related questions, and we'll help you out! Of course, with enough practice, you'll be great. :3

But feel free to make yourself home on PC! And I wish you nothing but fun and excitement here on your stay. :3 Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and we'll answer them right away to help you feel right at home with us! Happy new year, and it's been really nice to meet you. ^^

Years
  • Thanks stranger, and yeah I already learned most there is to know about effective breeding and stuff.
    I also mainly use those Pokemon whose design I like and Starmie definitely doesn´t belong to that category ^^` I´m a bit like Karen, I like to use the Pokemon I prefer and try to make the best out of them, even if those Pokemon aren´t amazingly strong. However I need to gain experience with OU Pokemons first, before I can build my Team of choice =)

Ah, yes Pokemon Blue was amazing, and I used to try and collect all the pokemon in that game for my pokedex, however, trading.. was a little difficult because it required a Link Cable, and I sort of lacked those.

Luckily my school was possessed by the Pokemon fever at that time so trading Pokemon was easy and I was sort off the king of battles back then :´) Too bad none of my friends has a 3DS though, so trading now is somewhat complicated

But feel free to make yourself home on PC! And I wish you nothing but fun and excitement here on your stay. :3 Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, and we'll answer them right away to help you feel right at home with us! Happy new year, and it's been really nice to meet you. ^^

Thanks! :D

Last edited:
    Back