• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    Hi im new here. :)

Im interested in playing a hack called pokemon kindness version. Can a more advanced person please tell me how to
    Play it or can you convert it from rar. To .zip? Any help is really appreciated.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Hello pokemonT. We are all new at some point :P You can ask around for more help at the Emulation And ROM Hacking Forums. I am sure they will help you. You can try to unzip it using WinZip and then patch the .ips file to a clean ROM of whatever base it is......... Then just load and play. It's simple really.

Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC, pokemonT! There's a little guide on how to play hacks in the Emulation board so check it out here. It's actually much simpler than it looks. If you're confused about anything else related to hacking then you can ask in the hacking simple questions thread, but be sure use the search function to make sure what you want to say hasn't been asked a few times already! Would make things easier for all the hackers there and for you.

Is hacking your main reason for being here? If so you'll find lots of them to play as well as myriads of tutorials to help you in creating your own so good choice! Though PC also has tons of other neat things to do like discuss anything related to Pokemon, roleplay, share your art/writing, chat about life, and pretty much anything in general. This place is super awesome. :')

Hope you have a good one! You can always contact a staff member for help so don't be afraid to. <3

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
    Hey hey hey! Welcome buddy! I never heard any of that hack btw. XD

Anyways, if you are really in need buddy, you can check out the Emulation and Rom Hacking Section, you can also find a bunch of good hacks there! Who knows if you'll gonna be hooked up by our fellow members hack, right?

Or if you just want to Chat with other members, you can check out our Chit Chat Cafe.

Just explore buddy! Our community is not just for Pokémon, but stuffs and alike.
    Nice to meet you, btw.

And if you have any questions, just either ask me or any Stuff or Moderators{:3}

Enjoy your stay!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi there pokemonT! It's great to meet you ^-^ It's great that you're interested in playing hacks. You can find all that you need at the Emulation & ROM Hacking section as stated above. Don't forget to try out any of the many hacks there made by our very own members! Also, do look around at our many other sections to find out what else you might be interested in. If you have any questions, do feel free to ask any of the staff in bold colours. Have a great time here and an enjoyable stay! :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hello, I am new like myself so I hope we both have a thing in common :P

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    WELCOME TO PC !
    you can find a alot of things here like Video Games, General entertainment, ROM hacking, Pokemon GEN I,II,III,IV,V,VI etc there are some non Pokemon forum you can visit and Gen forum are for Pokemon ROM gaming and In Rom hacking you can make and publish your own hack to public just by completing the Thread requirments (better ask the moderator about it) And there is also Pokemon club forum there you can make your own club and lead it. If you had any prob or question ask me and i will try to help you if i can't just PM Any staff member or make a thread in Question & Feedback forum.

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirements. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemon base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirements. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, pokemon kindness version, eh? I haven't heard too much about it, sorry. ;o; But you know, check around the Emulation & ROM Hacking board, like the others have suggested, and you'll be able to ask your question in there! Surely one of our many kind members will help you out! Ah, in addition, I do hope that you'll make yourself at home with the other boards around PC, and pick out your faves. <3

Cya around, and have a great stay. <3

Back