• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2014
    Hey everyone I'm Nick! I came here to talk about pokemon and make new friends and stuff, if there's anything real cool you think I should know about pokecommunity please tell me :p

DexJr Karnage

Shiver TheKid
    Years
  • Hey Nick! Welcome to PC! Glad your here to make friends and such (:
    Well there's tons of cool stuff to know about.
    The different forum sections. To the chat room they have. To donations. To Trades. To battles. To challenges and even art if you love art. (: hope you enjoy your stay here bro!

Years
  • Hello Nick, welcome to the forums! Are you feeling happy today?

If you were looking for a great community to make friends and discuss Pokemon, you surely picked an awesome one that's for sure. PC is like, one of the most diverse online Pokemon communities out there, and you'll soon realize why. Everyone here is really nice, and the staff team are always ready to assist and they actually care about their fellow members so there's good confidence you know you'll be in capable hands here. As DexJr stated, there's so many great topics you can contribute to.

We even have a neat donation system where you can help the forum deal with its vBulletin hosting costs and you'll get good stuff in return. I'm sure that no matter what your major interest is, we'll be sure you can stick around and meet the awesome people here. I'm always open for new friends or to chat, and if you need help you can always ask the staff members. Take care Nick, and enjoy your stay!

- Hikamaru

Back