• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years
  • Hey there, welcome to the forum! Aw don't be shy. Do you happen to like any video games or TV series?

BabyDino213

Baby Dragon Awaiting To Evolve Into Thousand Drago
    Years
  • Well Nice To Meet You Fellow Newbie names Baby Dino (RAWR) Fear Me :D

Years
  • @Volcarona, I watch Degrassi and some other TV Series and I love anime like Fairy Tail and Au no Exorcist ^^

@BabyDino213, Ahaha nice to meet you too ^^

Years
  • Fairy Tail and Ao no Exorcist oooo. You are automatically awesome. I'm a huge FT fan and Ao is awesome too, ahh. Welcome! (: Check out the Anime & Manga board, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time discussing anime series there and we always love new faces. ♥

But either way, welcome, Meme. I hope you'll have a good time here and end up sticking around as an active member because this truly is an awesome community. See you around!

Back