• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    Hi Niac! Welcome to the community. I feel glad having you here. PM me if you need anythinng. Id be more than happy to offer you anything that i can. If you have questions, i may not answer all but i'll see what i can do. Stay active. Follow rulez. Keep cool. Lastly, but definitely not the least, dont forget to HAVE FUN, ayt?! ;)

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Hiya Niac. Glad to see you joined, and also that you are 13. I got alot of looking up to do lately. Very creative username also. I hope you have fun and a very enlightned stay, and that the people here will accept you as a part of their group. PM me to be friends, respect and follow the rules/mods, and good luck.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Niac said:
    hi my name is niac im thirteen years old
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hiya, Niac~! ^_______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name ish Karli. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions about our community, dont hesitate to PM me! ^o^ Hopefully we'll see ya around the forums~!

~Karli

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
    Hi Niac ^^ I'm Wooper, and you can feel free to ask me any questions. Remember to read the rules, and have a great time here!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity Niac! ^___^ My name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.~ Please read the rules an all that jazz but be sure to have tons-o-fun! =D If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM and ask me. 8D

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Niac said:
    Hi I am Ditto and I am 14 years old.Welcome to PC.Post a lot ans have a wonderful time.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Niac said:
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, Niac! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back