• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2018
    I just recently got back into Pokemon after 10 years of not collecting cards, the last game I played was Fire Red, the season I watched was Season 2. I am also trying to get all of the cards I had once again.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hello Mew Number151! (Mew's the 151st Pokemon, after all.) :P Welcome to PC~ Hope you're doing well! A pleasure to meet ya.

First of all, let me direct you to our Pokemon Trading Card Game section! There, you can find like-minded people to interact with and to discuss all things TCG. Also, our Pokemon Anime section might be of interest to you, as well as our Pokemon Gaming Central where you can talk about all aspects of the games in general. Speaking of games, you really should try out the later generations such as DPPt, HGSS, BW, BW2 and XY! They're really amazing and I'm sure you'll enjoy them a lot.

All the best to you in your card collecting journey! If you need a helping hand, our friendly staff will be here to guide you. Take care and I'll be seeing you around the forums.

Years
  • Stop by the TCG area pretty please! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚ I'm sure you'll enjoy that. I love the cards but don't really play the actual TCG.. though when I have more money to throw around I'll definitely be collecting again. Mostly for the lovely artwork, aha! Good to meet you and welcome to PC, Number. :)

Returning fans settle in just as easily as longtime fans here so be sure to keep discussing Pokemon, there really is so much to discuss on PokeCommunity. Are you going to try and catch up with the games you missed?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2018
    Well I'm not sure about buying new games unless the re-release Yellow, Red, Blue or Green. But I am buying new cards again.

Back