• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,...

Years
  • And it looks like I'm the first to say hello! Really nice to meet you, Alpha.

Given you seem interested in our ROM hacks, you're definitely in for a treat! We have a very large ROM Hacking board that has pretty much everything you want to become an expert hacker, such as our great tools and resources, the helpfulness of our hacking experts and you can also look at hacks made by our greatest hackers. The resident mods (karatekid552, Christos and DrFuji) are all there if you have any questions regarding the section so don't hesitate to poke them if you need their help.

Well, enjoy your day Alpha and I do wish good luck with your hacking endeavors. Do stick around and enjoy everything the forum has to offer. Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I love ROM Hacks myself! I need to back to em though, I think I should try out the new ones too. n_n

Still though, enjoy the hacks around the ROM board here, and I hope that you'll enjoy everything PC has around here, like all the discussions and events and stuff! And see you around; I'm always here to assist you whenever you need it! <33

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Same as above; I'm also a fan of ROM hacks. I've played dozens of them before, with few of my favorites being Light Platinum, Liquid Crystal, and Ruby Destiny; if you ask me, they're very interesting. How many have you played, and which would you call your personal favorite?

I've tried working on my own hack before, which was quite fun, but it didn't exactly work out for me in the end, as I eventually gave up. What bothered me was scripting; regardless of how tough I tried, I simply wasn't able to get them working, sadly. Well, some did work, but they wound up screwing my entire hack, which was very frustrating.

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Hope you have a lovely stay here and enjoy all your visits. Should you ever need anything, I'm here, so don't be afraid to ring a bell, okay? See you around!

Back