• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hi! I'm really excited to be joining this forum! I was referred here from TheBellTree Forums :).

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
    Hi Lilycove!
    Welcome!

Try to tell us a little more about what are your interests here on the forum!
    Maybe we all share some things in common, right?

Years
    That's cool someone recommended PC to you, and you'll be in for quite a treat! Anyways, really great to see you, Lilycove. Love the username by the way, especially given you joined during the OR/AS hype.

Given the little info you have shared, why not tell us some stuff about yourself? Such as what your favorite Pokemon game is, or how long you've been into Pokemon. Maybe also other interests besides Pokemon? It's nice to get to know fellow members because it can help us recommend ideal favorite sections for you, but feel free to explore at your own pace if you like.

Guess I'm done for now, but if you ever want to talk or need a helping hand I'm always happy to talk with you! The staff members are also around whenever you need them, just look for the bolded usernames! Have fun now, yeah?

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    My favorite Pokemon game is Alpha Sapphire. It was Sapphire for the longest time, so obviously I'm loving this remake. My favorite Poke is Surskit! I started playing almost 10 years ago in summer 2005 when I was given Sapphire by a friend to borrow, I ended up loving it so much I never gave it back I guess!! Haha.
    Outside of Pokemon, the really only other video game I play is Animal Crossing. I play the Baritone Saxophone in a jazz band, and also Piano just for fun. I write and compose my own music. Also, I write stories too! My favorite music artist is Frank Ocean.

Back