• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    Hi there fellow trainers :D

My name is Michael but in forums like this one here people call me "Animenerd" I came up with that name like 2-4 years ago lel.

Story time(?) hehehehe....
    I have watched Pokemon since I was 6 or 7 years old and till now I flippin can't get tired of Pokemon and I don't even know why :D That's a good thing right?
    When I was that young my parents didn't want me to get the Gameboy ;-; But my friends had Gameboy and Pokemon Emerald!! I was so happy when one of my friend "allowed" me to borrow their Gameboy :D I was 9 years old then, and that was the first time I've ever played Pokemon... Ohhhh memories :t172: that was my story on how I first came across the Pokemon games :D

I think the story was a bit(?) unnecessary but well well :t377:

I'm also new to these introduction stuff so pardon me if I messed it up hehehe

Not a bad thing at all. BD Any Pokemon fan is more than welcome here, especially if they're as into it as you seem to be. Welcome to the forum, Michael! Good to have you aboard~

I got into it when I was 9 too but that was 15 years or so ago now starting with Red and Blue. The franchise has really evolved since its introduction, hasn't it? So you still watch the anime? My favorite sagas were Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, and Best Wishes/Black & White.. but loved the mega evolution specials especially. <3

Hope you have an awesome time exploring around here. If you play ORAS or XY I'd really recommend popping by the OR&AS and/or X&Y forums to discuss those with us and perhaps share your friend codes or secret bases. Be sure to ask if you need anything, all right?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's great to have you on-board, Animenerd; welcome to PokéCommunity!

That's great to hear; I've also been a fan of Pokémon since around that age. Which season would you call to be your most favorite? Personally, for me, I would have to side with Advanced Generation, as it seemed to have been quite interesting in my eyes; its plot was rather engaging, music was fun to listen, and characters--May, Max, and Drew, for example--were unique in their own regard.

Ah, so Emerald was your first Pokémon game? That's cool! RSE are one of my most favorites in the series, and have found myself playing them a ton; in general, they are great. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy yourself here, dear! I'm always here if you need anything, so please feel free to send a message to me any time you wish. See you!

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hey there animenerd!

Don't worry about telling stories, I always find it interesting to hear about the new members that come around here. It's a cool way to get to know you better. :3

I've been watching the most reason season of the anime and I must say I enjoy it quite a lot. I was a big fan of the first two seasons (Kanto and Johto respectively) and I can understand why it's hard to let go, haha.

I hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to VM me if you ever wanna chat.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there, fellow trainer! Nice meeting ya' Micheal; how are you doing today? Super special welcome to PC goes to you, pal! <33

And yeah, that's totally a good thing to get into something! Here, were all into Pokemon, like in my case, I watched the anime when I was about 5-6 years old, and got hooked ever since. Got my first gameboy color with Pokemon Yellow around that time too! Then moved up in pokemon games ever since! It's awesome that you've first played Emerald; its a really, really great pokemon game for the series. <33

I really hope you enjoy your stay! There's so much to talk about and see here, and the community is just wonderful. If you ever want to chat sometime or need any help, feel free to drop me a PM! I'd love to get to know you more, if there's any time. Have a fantastic stay! n_n

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Welcome aboard! I've been watching anime since I have memory, so I know the feeling.

Enjoy your stay nwn

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Animenerd omg i was typing wrong you're name for like 20 seconds im sorry .-. But Welcome. have a great time. and have a Great.Day!

Back