• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi:^)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2015
    Hello, I'm actually just returning to PC after a long break. I'm really into hacks/challenges/breeding/competitive battling. Can't wait to get back into the forums :^)

Years
  • Welcome back to you too Fuchsia! From what I've noticed it appears you used to be on another account, but given how long you've been away I guess a fresh start wouldn't be too bad.

Anyways, based on your interests you're definitely in for a treat since you're interested in some of the most popular sections of the forums - ROM Hacking, Challenges, Battling & Team Building and Trade Corner. Those should pretty much have all your interests covered, and due to their popularity they are always booming with activity so I'm sure you will make some new friends around there. There are lots of other sections to consider visiting as well, so do explore and see what catches your eye!

While PC looks different now compared to the last time you were here, I'm safely assuring you will be able to re-adjust and hopefully have as great of an experience as before. Anyways, I'll see you around and do try to stick around longer this time!

Years
  • Always great having returning members. ;P Welcome back, Fuchsia! Happy having you aboard again. ♥

You have a pretty big slew of interests so you'll definitely have a lot to do here - looking forward to seeing you post around. I should do more challenges.. my Black 2 Nuzlocke will never get finished I swear omg. Still haven't even gotten the first badge lol. That aside, stick around and hope we'll be seeing you often! I'm always down to chat if you'd like as well.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well it's good to have you back! Did you happen to have an old account that was deactivated or you just couldn't remember the password hahaha? I hope you get back into the swing of things soon because there is an abundance of crooks and thieves around here *swipes your Ice Heal*

Back