• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Mewnutu

Psychic
Years
  • Hi, my name is Mewnutu and i am 21 / female.

i have always enjoyed pokemon, and have now just gotten back into the video gaming of it. Never been into any of the cards, but when i was a kid and lived in the middle east, we used to have this round collectible tokens of pokemon and i remember i had thousands of those. Now i only have one. My main interest is the Nintendo games on the old game boys advances (i played crystal my entire childhood). I am also looking to find out about the newer games and this hobby in general. I am also a gamer in general, mostly PS3 and computer games.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Mew {:3}

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2015
    Welcome Mewnutu! I find your story a little funny because I also only just got back into the Pokemon games. I claimed to have retired after I finally beat Red in Heartgold (I had also played Crystal when I was young but could never beat him), but ORAS brought me back in and I'm loving it now more than ever. I hope you also have a lot of fun with the new experiences the newer games have to offer!

Years
  • Hi there Mew! Big welcome to PokeCommunity. :)

Omg your little tokens thing reminded me of the small, plastic Pokemon coins I used to love as a kid. Never did own many but I remember wanting to collect them because they were so adorable.. only have a Xerneas and Yveltal coin right now, if I remember right, since they came with TCG decks.

That aside, you're sure to learn a whole lot about Pokemon here if you're looking to catch up with the newer games so do stick around! If you need anything at all you're welcome to message me.

Years
  • Yay it's great to hear you join! Nice to meet you too Mewnutu.

I've never heard of those tokens you used to collect, given Pokemon wasn't as much of a deal where I am but it's still got its fans nonetheless. As Sheep (who always loves to say hello) said herself there's so many topics you can explore and I'm sure you will learn so much about the modern Pokemon games as well, and while many got disappointed it's always great to see someone giving them a shot.

Anyways, aside from learning so much you will make so many new friends and I'm always happy to accept you as a new friend whenever you feel like it. Have a blast and I'll catch you around the forums!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well, I guess you can never be too late to a party so long as the party is still going! I would gladly buy you a drink to celebrate your turning of the 2-1! To the stars! Or you know, whatever you want to drink to. Hope to have you as another active member on our boards!

Mewnutu

Psychic
    Years
  • Hi guys, thank you so much for the warm welcome. Sorry for the late reply, its reading week at my school. I would love to be friends with all of you. And i will post the little token i have, its the only one i kept and its rapidash/ponyta just so you could see it. It might have only been in israel that they sold those. but they were really cool. You guys are awesome, is there a friend option on this site?

Back