• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself, I'm SixShooterOutlaw (You can just call me Outlaw) and I love talking about Pokemon!
    I'll see you on the fourms!

Years
    Hey Outlaw! Welcome to PC! You're in luck! Since everyone here is a fan of Pokemon then you should have no trouble making friends here. :)

You should tell us a bit about yourself. What was your favorite Pokemon game? Least favorite? I personally loved Pokemon Black even with all the hate that people have towards it, but I really didn't like X/Y for some reason lol.

Anyways I hope you have a good time here and if you ever want to talk about Pokemon or something else don't be afraid to VM me!

Years
    Hello there to you too Outlaw! Always nice to have a fellow Pokemon fan around.

As the others mentioned already, do tell us more about yourself so we can recommend sections you might want to check out that are tailored to your interests. And also get to know you on a more personal scale, since we love learning about fellow members. The diversity is great and there's sure to be something you like as you explore the community.

On that note, I'll catch up with you later and feel free to leave a message on my profile if you're ever interested. Good luck and do try to stay active!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Daaaw Sylveon! So cute. Welcome to the forums, sweetheart, good to have you! I enjoy talking about pokemon too when I get the chance. Fortunately, you can take a look at the different topics and discussions around here on the forums and if you need any assistance, you can contact a staff member anytime! Have fun and have a looovely day~ <33

Back