• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015
    Hello. I like pokemon. I like this forum, and I hope to become the greatest pokemon romhack maker ever.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello Pheonix! Welcome to the PC!

Ohh you like Pokémon? Really? I think you are the only one! Ahah, we all love Pokémon as much as you do ^^ It's nice to see that you like our forum, I really love it, there's so much to do! There are so many forums with many topics to discuss and many people to meet and talk with! I hope you'll have fun here u.u

So you wannabe a ROM Hacker? Well we have a ROM Hacking section! It's perfect for you! There are many Hacks in development and many already finished! There are also other subforums about ROM Hacking! For example, the Tools, Tutorials & Resources Forum where you can check, well ... tools, tutorials and resources to know more about ROM Hacking, and the Beginner's Lounge where newbies can post their questions and ask for help about ROM Hacking!
    If you ever want to talk with me, just go to my profile and say "Hi"

Good Luck with your ROM Hack, and be sure to check other forums and make friends!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    Welcome to PC!

You came to the right place if you enjoy both Pokemon and Rom Hacking. We have a very large and super active hacking section of the site you should definitely check out. You can find all the tools and resources needed to make your own hack, and even tutorials if you need help learning how to do something. You can also find a ton of cool hacks to play created by our other members!

Hope to see you around :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey AeonPheonix! Welcome to PC (:

Haha there are definitely a fair few Pokemon-lovers here ;D All the best with your ROM hacking endeavours - we have a huge ROM hacking community here and I'm amazed at the sort of things they do; I would have no idea where to start!

If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message :{D

Back