• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hi!

That's cool. I hope that you and your brother will have a great time here! Just remember the rules; and if you have any questions, you can contact me at anytime! Hopefully we can get to know you more too! Have fun and have a great time! <33

Years
    Hey, I've had a few irl friends here on PC, too! Welcome to PC~! ♥ If you ever want to chat with me, feel free to drop a visitor message! Hope to see you around :D

Years
    Hiya TheFireMaster, welcome to the forum!

Always good to be recommended here by others, be sure to kick back and have a good experience. How long have you been a Pokémon fan? =)

i'd been a pokemon fan for a few years. my favorite pokemon game is pokemon emerald.

Back