• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

liluzicoops

#104 <3
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Hi there! I'm new to PC and also kind of new to Pokemon. Like most people, I played (and still play) Pokemon GO when it was popular and that got me into the world of Pokemon. A friend who also plays GO recommended I play the DS games as SuMo is soon to release, so I picked up a copy of Y and AS and have been hooked. Encountering new Pokemon I've never heard of, learning typing, battling gyms and ultimately the Elite Four, it's all so much fun. I really look forward to SuMo, and also to using PC more often! Cheers :) !

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hi, welcome! :) What should we call you... Coops? Awesome that you are getting into Pokemon, always good to see new fans :D That's the great thing about Pokemon GO being so accessible, it draws in all those new fans! I'm glad you're enjoying the games! :)
    Hope to see you around! We also have a battle server (in my sig) and a discord for fun chatting times!

Years
  • Always good to see a new fan of Pokémon! I've been around since the very beginning, so I guess you could say I'm a Helix Fossil ohohohoho! Enjoy the forums! You've earned it!

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PokéCommunity!

First I absolutely LOVE to hear of newcomers into the Pokémon franchise! It's so sweet knowing all of these things are fresh and you've been able to enjoy them all the same! I really hope you enjoy your stay here and if you'd like a friend on your new journey into Sun and Moon I would be happy to add you!

Feel free to shoot me a VM or PM if you ever need help with anything! :)

Back