• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
  • owww thanks for coming here remember follow rules and have fun!!!if you need a friend than you just tell me oaky ;)

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC. I hope you have a lot of fun, make good posts and follow the RULES! If you need any help with anything, rather it be with PC or your life, please feel free to PM me. You can also PM me to become friends, because you can never have too many friends!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Yay! Welcome! I'm always happy Rai! The mouse who's obcessed with Ash and giving people hugs! *hug* I hope you have fun here!

link_

XP...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hi, welcome to the PC. I hope you have a great time and if you want to be my friend just PM me ok? :D

Lucid

Welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and have lotsa fun! ^^ If you have any questions, just ask~
    *gives n00b cookie*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Sorry, but your IP Address matches that of some users named JerkyGuy and Mew3. =\ You should know the rules. Since you clearly do not, please read the rules for NU/W. Thanks, and this thread shall now be closed. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back