• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Hello, my name is iced t and I've been a Pokemon fan for as long as I can remember, having started out with Pokemon Emerald on my mom's GBA SP and playing and finishing at least one game from every generation since (aside from gen 1 on the Gameboy and gen 6). I hope to make new friends here and share my art and ideas with the community!

Years
    Hello and welcome!

Hi!

Was looking for an emerald related .gif and stumbled on this thing 😂

Is Emerald your favorite game or do you like one of the newer games more?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! I definitely gotta recommend you go back and play the older gen games, like the original RBY, and I'm not just saying that, I promise! You really see the ground work develop as the series progresses. If you have a Switch you can play any of them on the Virtual Consol!

Anyway, enough about me gushing over the first gen, we have a whole section dedicated to art here if you feel comfy posting your art! I'd love to see what you can do. :)

Back