• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Hi, i'm new on this forum and i like it a lot. But i think i'm not gonna post so mutch becous my english is verry bad.. ^^"
    Are there also people speaking dutch? :)

Years
  • Hi and welcome^^
    Don't worry about your English, it will become better when you spend more time here (the same thing happened to me^^)

Well, PC is pretty big, so I'm quite sure there will be some Dutch speaking members here.
    You could also just look for people from the Netherlands or Belgium on the memberlist (click here to find them: Members from the Netherlands, people from Belgium).

Have a nice stay here :)

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    нιуα, ωєℓ¢σмє, нσρє уσυ нανє fυи αи∂ ρσѕт αℓσт

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Yây Kenshee, eindelijk ben je er :D. Ik ben degene die je op PT kent als "Eirikr" en hier zal je me zien als "Hayate" ^^

Anys, welcome to PC forums Kenshee. Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends or if you have any questions (That could also be solved on MSN, but just get on it once xD).

See ya around,
    ~Hayate.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC! pm me to be friend's
    So make sure to read the rules
    And enjoy your stay here!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kenshee!! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Posting a lot will only help your English, so I suggest doing it. Everyone here is pretty patient when it comes to that. Anyway...if you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey there Kenshee!
    Welcome to PC!
    Have fun posting!

Back