• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

DarkKyogre11

Pokemon Shiny Gold Supporter!
Years
  • Hello, I'm DarkKyogre11, and I'm new here. I'm a member on several other forums, but none as big as this one! I've been lurking around for a few days, and thought now is the time I should introduce myself to the community. :)

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokemon Community!
    Enjoy and have a lot of fun!
    You can PM me if you want to be Friends!

Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC^^

You seem to like forums a lot, don't you?
    Even though I also visit a lot of forums, I don't think I've seen you on one of them before.

Anyway, welcome here, I hope you'll have fun^^

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums DK11 ^^ (If it's ok to call you that, if not just say it k?)

Have a great stay here, read the rules if you think it's needed, and remember you can always PM me if you want to be friends. Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

DarkKyogre11

Pokemon Shiny Gold Supporter!
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC^^

You seem to like forums a lot, don't you?
    Even though I also visit a lot of forums, I don't think I've seen you on one of them before.

Anyway, welcome here, I hope you'll have fun^^

I think I recognise you... are you a mod over on Serebii?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D

Back