• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2004
    Hi everybody!I am Miles "Tails" Prower!But you can call me Tails!(Yes,I'm only 9 years old.)

Last edited:

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Hi! Have a good stay! Obey the rules and don't spam. Can I call you just Tails?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2004
    Yes.Thank you for the welcomes.I'm young,and can get annoying.So please don't ignore me.I usually get ignored easily. ;_;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hi Tails! Im Castrainer the mad, crazy, kind, cool, crazy, weather, castform,crazy trainer! 9 years? Great! Some new people have to join too ;) Im 12 years old.
    (Yawy Legendary, a only few months and you are 12!)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tails the Fox said:
    Yes.Thank you for the welcomes.I'm young,and can get annoying.So please don't ignore me.I usually get ignored easily. ;_;

I dont ignore anybody here YAY ^^ I mean, if I know that person ^^'

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2004
    Well,annoying is what all think.Oh... let me describe it... ever post something and no one replies to you?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Errrrrrr....nope! But that is because everyone respects everyone here! ^_^
    Well...mostly everyone.....

I respect you... err... i think ^^' I will sure reply to your posts Tails! If I want ~_~

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tails the Fox said:
    Sweeeeeet... I sure hope we can be best buds soon ^_^.

Sure! Yakkit! You can be one of my best buddys ^^ (But Tatt will be always the first, hehe...)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tails the Fox said:
    Wheeeee!

*Splat* Ouch...

*Takes a first-aid kit* Here! I hope my Huntail didnt eated the bandaids... Ohh, noo... Out of bandaids... I hope this Castform Plushie calm down you. *hands Tails a castform plushie*

Back