• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    *plugs nose*
    Hey man! Did you ever clean the toy after sleeping with it!? It is stttiiiiiinnnnkkkkkyyy!

That is waht happens when i leave my plushies with your frog lil sister XP

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tails the Fox said:
    Sister?You're brother and sister?

Yay... I mean... half ^^' We all in PC are a family... Hey Legendary, dad grounded me in your bedroom =P

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    No, he is not my real brother. My real brother is Legendary_Pokemaster.

I know! Its in your sig :P *looks around your room* Humm... Can I play your PS2? :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomenezz! You never really have to get upzet about being ignored, if zomeone ignorez you then that would mean that they didn't even bother to read your pozt. I can't think of anyone that doez that, if thay don't rezpond then they probably juzt can't think of anything to zay, don't worry, it happenz to everyone ^_-
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    No! Hands off the valubles! You can play my Nintendo 64 though!

Great! Do ya have Kirby 64? Pkmn Stadium 2? or Dr. Mario? They are my favorite N64 games!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Lol guyz, you really zhouldn't uze a welcome topic to chat about the PC family, maybe you zhould go to the family thread :nervous:

Juzt a zuggeztion before thingz get out of handz ^_-'''

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    He started it. =P And I deleted my post.

I started? *looks at the 1st page* Well, I really started XP But off topic is great, dont ya think? Forget...

Remember - Casty loves all of ya! (But Tatt in the first place ;) ) Well, not all of ya... XP

Back