• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi....

St. Anger

Banned
Years
  • Im ShinySurskit11,i come from another forum, and you get flamed a lot if you make mistakes. I want to get along here, so sorry if i made any mistakes.
    SS11

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
  • Dont worry, I've been around since about June 6th of last year and i made plenty of mistakes but have never been flamed. what kind of mistakes do you make?

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
  • Dont worry, I've been around since about June 6th of last year and i made plenty of mistakes but have never been flamed. what kind of mistakes do you make?

in that forum you cant share fcs, but one guy did and he was just a newbie and it was flame city.
    I accidentally started a thread about Action Replay, but i didnt get flamed a lot...

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
  • you can PM me if you want to. you PM by going to someones profile and clicking send a PM to (members name) or going to User CP and clicking send new message and type in their username. okay?

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome to PC.
    Sorry about the whole flame thing.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • ShinySurskit11 and Latios&Latias381382, you really should not double post in a welcome thread, if you have something to discuss please do it over IM or PM. Thanks and welcome to PC ShinySurskit11.

Tailow_r.a

Music junkie
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!
    Yeah, take it from me. I jsut joined yesterday, and I know from fact that this place is really friendly!
    So I hope you think that way to!
    Have fun and PM me if you want to be friends!

Back